As our nation copes with the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, OUR OFFICE REMAINS OPEN DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS while taking steps to practice social distancing for the health of our associates, residents, and guests. As always, we are also available by phone at (843) 699-2246 or by Email at email@example.com
Monthly rent ranges from $800 for carpeted units to $850 for tile floored units, with a damage deposit that's the rate of your first month's rent. The rent includes water, sewage, trash and extermination.
We welcome pets (breed restrictions), with a limit of two (2) pets per apartment. The pet fee for a dog or cat is $200. This fee is non-refundable and can be made in payments of $25 a month until paid in full.
Our qualifications are good credit, good income and good rental or mortgage history. We will accept a cosigner for lack of any of these qualifications, however we do not accept a cosigner for adverse credit.
You may download the application below. There is a $40 application fee per application submitted. We process an application on every adult that will be occupying the apartment. The fees must be in the form of a money order / cash and must be included with the application.
Lease Holder Qualifications
- Good Credit (If you do not have credit, you must have a cosigner)
- Employment Verification (You must show proof of income by pay stub or bank statement and income must be at least 3x the monthly rent)
- Good Rental/Mortgage History - minimum 6 months
(If you do not have a rental or mortgage history, you must have a cosigner)
- Good Credit
- Employment Verification (You must show proof of income by pay stub or bank statement and income must be at least 4x the monthly rent)
- Good mortgage history (Making mortgage payments or own home, not renting)
- Good or No Credit
- Good or No previous rental history
- Income N/A
Copyright 2020 | Habitat 2000
Crafted by Stauntonwebs